Windows Server 2016 Standard is the new operating system for Microsoft server that has a network connection of PCs, with their management and data supply and web hosting. These are just some of the features of this new server system. In fact, it has many new features, among the most important is the license, which is no longer set on the number of processors, but on the number of cores making the product suitable for companies that use physical servers at most a couple of virtual machines.
- Faster speed with Cloud technologies
- Security Service called "Zero-Trust" to protect against the latest dangers
- Decreased the possibility of storage or temporary network errors
- Updating Server roles and security rights
- Ability to run in Nanoserver, without a graphical interface, to improve performance and reduce the required requirements
- Windows-Container that is used to develop applications for maximum flexibility
- Based on Windows 10